- The 2015 Ninja ZX-14R ABS is available in green/black or gray/green color combinations, with list price set at $14,999. The ZX-14R ABS is also available as the 30th Anniversary Edition, which retails for $15,899.
- The 2015 Ninja 1000 is offered in two graphics options, green/black or gray/black, with an MSRP of $11,999.
- The Z1000 returns in a new green/black color scheme with list price set at $11,999.
- The 2015 Ninja 650 is available in three color options, green/black, black/black and white/black. List price for the standard model is $7,199 while the ABS version (also available in all three color combinations) retails for $7,599.
- The Ninja 300 is equipped with new tires for 2015, as Dunlop TT900 GP tires replace the previously used IRC rubber. The $4,999 base model is offered in green or white, as is the $5,299 ABS model. An SE model, with a special gray/ebony paint scheme, is also offered in non-ABS ($5,199) and ABS ($5,499) versions.