- The rider and bike must be using Pirelli roadrace front and rear tires when the record is broken.
- The race club must verify the new absolute motorcycle track record and Pirelli tire use. Pirelli and the vendor will confirm the new record with said race official.
- If the lap record is broken more than once at a specific sanctioned race event, the last and fastest record will get the "Bounty" (capped at one "Bounty" per race event weekend).
- Track day and open practice days are not eligible for riders' to claim the "Bounty."
- The "Bounty" is limited to the first 10 riders' to qualify in 2017