- 2020 Gold Wing Tour models now have fog lights as standard equipment for improved visibility in variable conditions.
- 2020 Gold Wing Tour models also receive reshaped rear-seat grab handles so passengers of "all body types" can experience improved ergonomics.
- Honda says it has made minor software updates to improve the navigation system, but we don't know the particulars. We assume it includes updating maps.
- All 2020 models will have a USB charger located in the saddlebag in addition to the dash-mounted unit found on the Gold Wings. It was previously standard only on the Airbag model.
- Here's a big one—Honda says the button on the center storage pocket has been revised to offer improved action.
- 2020 Wing Tour or Tour DCT models in the Pearl Glare White color get a blacked-out engine, frame, and wheels.
- The 2020 Gold Wing standard and Gold Wing DCT are available in a Black Metallic colorway with anodized surfaces.
- The top-line 2020 Gold Wing Tour DCT Airbag comes only in Darkness Black Metallic/Gray.
- All bikes will be available in January of 2020.