Ride For Kids Press Release:
Tomorrow, the veil will be lifted on the latest Ride for Kids/Cycle World project bike, benefiting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.
The Honda Gold Wing F6B, donated by American Honda and customized by Brian Klock of Klock Werks, will be on display at the New York International Motorcycle Show Dec. 11-13.
Ride for Kids fans will receive $3 off show admission when they enter code RFK16 at checkout.
Klock donated his design and the labor for the customization, as well as a Klock Werks Flare windshield. Other donated parts and accessories include:
- Front 180/55-18 and rear tires from Avon Tires
- Raked 180 tree kit from Hannigan Motorsports
- Drink holder, saddlebag trim, floorboards and rear reflector from Kuryakyn
- Cerrakote flat black exhaust Liquid Designz
- Mustang seat and backrest pad
- Eclipse series "Temper" front wheel from RC Components
- SoCal Moto Gear’s HID headlights, smoked mirror turn signals
- Monster Oval exhaust system from Vance and Hines
- Custom badges and license plate frame, courtesy of XYZ Machine
Get your bike drawing tickets at the Ride for Kids booth at the show or make a donation online HERE.
2015 Ride For Kids:
For more information: www.rideforkids.com