The last three crashes I’ve had have spun the bike from under me on fast, third or fourth-gear corners, which is kind of frustrating. We started off on the back foot here but we’ve made progress every session and the bike felt pretty good this afternoon. I was on target for a 57s lap on a race tyre, which is in the ball park, but I’m lucky the bike didn’t high-side me like it could’ve done. But this is something we definitely need to look into and solve for the future. My race pace is quite good, although tire life is an issue for the cooler conditions, so we’ll re-assess that in morning warm-up and decide which tire to go with. As far as the chassis is concerned, and the progressions we made electronically before the crash, I’m quite happy.