* Epic GPS – led routes created for ALL skill levels by guide guru David McKay of GripTwister Tours
* 2 nights of camping nestled amongst the lush, moss covered trees of the Olympic National Park
* 5 locally sourced meals catered by the Skokomish tribe -- Fry bread, fresh oysters and elk stew will be on the menu again this year!
* Locally drafted beer and adult beverages to be enjoyed nightly by a crackling fire
* An entertaining presentation from Dan T. Moore, a world traveler who's rode along the Silk Road, the US Continental Divide, and all over South America on two wheels. Check out his current journey from Cape Town to Cairo, approximately a 9,950 mile trek over 70 days.
* Entry to win prizes from our sponsors Icon, Ride West BMW, Triumph of Seattle, Ducati of Bellevue, and TourUSA Motorcycle Rentals * An off-road teaching seminar from the experienced coaches at Puget Sound Safety Off-Road (PSSOR) -- one lucky attendee will WIN a dirt training course at PSSOR!