- Compact, innovative design
- New - and unique - 65° V-four cylinder engine
- Multi-adjustable perimetral aluminium alloy frame
- Adjustable engine position relative within frame
- Asymmetric aluminium swingarm
- Öhlins Racing full adjustable fork and rear monoshock.
- Perfectly integrated into the frame, with optimal mass centralisation and minimised inertia for benchmark agility.
- Absolute slimness, its overall width is comparable to that of a twin cylinder motorcycle, with huge benefits in terms of ergonomics and aerodynamics.
- The compactness of the engine makes a very oversquare cylinder layout possible, using large bores and subsequently larger valves, helping the engine breathe more freely and achieve higher engine speeds (14,000 usable rpm).
- Instrument panel: the mixed type (digital-analogue), it receives all the information from the CAN line and becomes an integral and crucial part of the self-diagnosis system as it is fitted with memory. It is a real onboard computer, fitted with a dot matrix display inserted in a minimal, extremely modern and compact design that provides all the information relating to the use of the motorcycle, including: shift light, engaged gear indication, indication of the engine map being used and chronometer with time storing memory. Its functionality was improved to reach a level that is even better than that of the best products available on the market, all use modes are controlled from the left hand switchgear unit so the hands can always remain on the handlebar.
- the front headlamp uses three elements that call to mind of the first RSV 1000 twin, proving to be perfectly integrated, even from the structural point of view, with the top fairing and creating a very distinctive front. The parabolic mirror was designed with modern calculation systems that led to an excellent result: maximum visibility at night with reduced weight and size.
The electrical system was designed in order to achieve maximum functionality, rationality and minimum weight: the result is an extremely clean and compact layout that makes maintenance operations easier and is preset for use on the racetrack as the parts dedicated to the headlamps can be easily removed. Even the turn indicators - with the front indicators incorporated in the rear view mirrors and the rear indicators in the license plate holder – can be removed quickly for use on the track, the real hunting ground of Aprilia RSV4 Factory.
A complete range of accessories is available for Aprilia RSV4 fans:
Akrapovic racing exhaust system
- Öhlins TTX36 rear shock absorber
- adjustable footpegs
- racing half-handlebars
- fairing protection pads
- high top fairing
- fairing caps for rear mirrors
- rear stand pins
- license plate retainer cover
- motorcycle cover
- dedicated stand
- carbon heelrests
- tank cover with backpack
- tail fairing bag
- carbon exhaust system protection
- carbon fairing pullers.
Then there is a series of options - many of which designed and manufactured specifically for racetrack use. Complementing these options are a dedicated suit and helmet.