Featured Off-Road articles
Although it might take some time to grasp Husqvarna’s changing owners and colors, there’s no easier bike to get accustomed to than the new TE300. The bike, which received high accolades as a Husaberg, is now exclusively a Husqvarna because the two companies have been “reunited” as one under the KTM umbrella. To celebrate this [...]
The mini-moto segment is clearly on the rebound, led most recently by these two competition-oriented Kawasaki two-strokes: the KX85 and KX100. If you think two-stroke technology has peaked, think again. Kawasaki says it has squeezed 20 percent more power out of the $4349 KX85 and placed an emphasis on low-end to midrange output. Besides a [...]
The 2013 Honda CRF450R was hot. Its all-new, fourth-generation design had a fresh new look that was a radical departure from Honda’s norm. New frame geometry, twin mufflers and an air fork were a big step forward. The sleeper motor, though, was a bit of a shortcoming. Although it was fast, it didn’t excite us [...]
Competition in the four-stroke, 250cc motocross class is fierce. To stay competitive, bikes must be made better each year, improving on the strengths of the outgoing model while expanding the power and handling envelope. Honda knows this well, as proven by the all-new 2014 CRF250R that has been brought in line with last year’s CRF450R [...]
Irvine, CA — The last pieces of Yamaha’s off-road-lineup puzzle have finally been confirmed. Joining the brand-new YZ250F and updated YZ450F motocross bikes and off-road cousins the WR450F, WR250R, XT250 and TW200, is a complete range of TT-Rs which all now feature electric starting. Models include the $3990 TT-R230, $3290 TT-R125LE, $2240 TT-R110E and TT-R50E. [...]
More Off-Road/Motocross Articles
- Honda’s electric-start replacements for the CRF80F/100F.">2014 Honda CRF125F and CRF125FB – First Ride Honda’s electric-start replacements for the CRF80F/100F.
- Back in the game with a new fuel-injected motor!">2014 Yamaha YZ250F – First Ride (Video) Back in the game with a new fuel-injected motor!
- Best Motocrosser: Kawasaki KX450F
- Best Dual-Sport/Enduro: KTM 500 EXC
- This two-stroke is the star of KTM’s new lineup of 2014 XC-Ws.">2014 KTM 200 XC-W – First Ride This two-stroke is the star of KTM’s new lineup of 2014 XC-Ws.
- These two-stroke single-trackers just keep getting more refined.">2014 KTM 250 XC-W and 300 XC-W – First Ride These two-stroke single-trackers just keep getting more refined.
- KTM’s four-stroke trailbikes get even more serious for 2014.">2014 KTM 250 XCF-W and 350 XCF-W! – First Ride KTM’s four-stroke trailbikes get even more serious for 2014.
- Two new 125s join Honda’s lineup of entry-level dirtbikes for 2014.">2014 Honda CRF125F – First Look Two new 125s join Honda’s lineup of entry-level dirtbikes for 2014.
- Sixteen things you need to know about the new Yamaha YZ450F.">2014 Yamaha YZ450F – First Ride Sixteen things you need to know about the new Yamaha YZ450F.
- All-New, still backward.">2014 Yamaha YZ450F – First Look All-New, still backward.