Bell Helmets Press Release:
The benefits of 60 years of experience, design ingenuity and cutting-edge technology should not be limited to premium product lines. Instead, they should find their way through a company’s entire product line, offering a level of superiority across the board. Such is the case with the Qualifier, the latest full-face introduction from Bell Helmets. With the Qualifier, Bell has leveraged the full breadth of its product line, driving a variety of innovations down to an affordable price point.
From its aggressive and aerodynamic shell, to Bell’s exclusive ClickRelease™ shield system, the Qualifier is packed with features passed on directly from Bell’s industry-leading Star.
“We brought in the Qualifier this year to provide a quality helmet abundant in features and technologies for the casual rider,” said Will Hall, Bell Powersports Product Manager. “We’re excited to bring such an advanced lid at an accessible price for riders who can’t afford the top-of-the line Star.”
Bell will offer the Qualifier in 10 different graphics and color ways including Metallic Silver, Gloss Black, and the always-popular Matte Black. Available in sizes XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL on February 1, 2014, the Qualifier is DOT certified and weighs 1550g.
- Lightweight polycarbonate Shell
- Removable washable, and antibacterial interior
- Aerodynamic design for exceptional stability
- Adjustable ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Padded wind collar to drastically reduce wind and road noise
- Contoured cheek pads for excellent fit and comfort
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- ClickRelease™ for a fast, easy and tool-free shield change
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
- DOT certified
For more information: www.bellhelmets.com