Alpinestars Press Release:
A performance boot for both track and street that is anatomically profiled and packed with innovative features, the S-MX 6 incorporates the latest advancements in Alpinestars’ performance footwear design and development. Every component on the CE certified S-MX 6 has been carefully designed to give you a crucial performance edge or keep you on the track for longer, in the form of protection innovations, improved ergonomics and comfort features.
- Main upper material constructed from advanced microfiber for durability and repeated abrasion resistance.
- Ergonomic new last for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike’s controls and for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
- Alpinestars’ innovative TPU lateral ankle brace protection provides a biomechanical support between lateral top calf/shin and ankle and offers improved structural integrity, protection against impact shocks, repeated abrasion resistance and flex support.
- Alpinestars’ new and exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
- Air vents on the heel counter and shin plate plus breathable mesh inserts (vented version only) improve comfort and reduce fatigue on short and long rides.
- High modulus TPU injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad and toe slider for improved shock protection and durability.
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area.
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features new easy screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement.
- Innovative instep and Achilles accordion flex zone construction for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
- Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for added support to the arch area and foot protection.
- Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide Velcro® closure for flexibility and secure fit. The aperture opening is large to promote easier in/out.
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Breathable textile interior lining features anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area help keep foot in position while riding.
- New, dual compound removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support.
- The S-MX 6 boot is CE certified.
For more information: www.alpinestars.com