Corbin Press Release:
Corbin announced today that they will have all types of entertainment ranging from live music to custom bike shows to filling your stomach on all kinds of food at Corbin’s 4th Annual Rider Appreciation Day on Friday and Saturday, July 5 & 6th, 2013.
Last year, Corbin had thousands of riders show up to help celebrate our country’s birthday and take part in the festivities and expects a much bigger crowd this year since the city has approved the Hollister Rally and the event covers 2 days for the first time.
Just like last year, many of the industry’s top companies will be displaying their products right on Corbin’s property. The main show for exhibitors will be held in downtown Hollister, but Corbin started this Rider Appreciation Show and has allowed venders to display the products since the first year.
Many of the more recognized names in the industry that will be there: Barnett Tool & Engineering, Motion Pro Inc., Wind Vest Products, Stripclub Choppers, West Speedway Shelters, Ride Wright Wheels, Samson Exhaust, Old School Eyewear, Cycle Gear Inc., House of Thunder HD, Baggerwerx, Motorcycle Machine, Lily’s Fresh Fruit, Vintage Legends, Renegade Classics, among many others.
Check out the following link for a complete list of the venders that will be at Corbin this year:
- Barnett Tool & Engineering
- Motion Pro Inc.
- Wind Vest Products
- Speedway Shelters
- Billet 4 Baggers
- Biker Doorags
- Streetmasters MC Workshops
- Nor Cal Customs
- Robert’s Up in Smoke BBQ
- Cartoon Thunder Artist Rob Campbell
- America’s Forgotten Heroes
- Old School Eyewear
- Cycle Gear Inc.
- House of Thunder HD
- Motorcycle Machine
- Lily’s Fresh Fruit
- Stripclub Choppers
- Vintage Legends Group
- Hacker Custom Exhaust
- Renegade Classics
- Wizard’s Products
- Ride Wright Wheels
- Samson Exhaust
The city council has confirmed along with the event management company Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki and Victory will participate in the Hollister Rally and will be set up Downtown for demonstration rides, displays, etc. Also, the folks from JD will be bringing the “Jack Daniel’s Experience” to town which is always a great place to share a drink with a friend.
Corbin is working with Bob Warford, also known as Biker Bob to his many radio listening fans, to put on another bike show this year. Biker Bob will emcee the bike show and promises this year will be bigger and better with special goodies being handed out to the winners. Corbin is inviting all of you to enter FREE of charge! You’ve put a lot of work into your bike and here’s your chance to garner a little attention for all of your efforts. Not just attention, but a nifty trophy or award to boot!
Ironworks will again be offering the “Ironworks Best of Show” award which includes a feature in the magazine. We’ll photograph the bike in the studio immediately following the awards presentation. Our bike show is the day BEFORE the official Hollister Rally bike show so people can enter both bike shows and double the exposure.
Here’s how the bike show classes shape up so far for Hollister 2013:
- Best Paint Job
- Best Graphics / Pin Stripes
- Best Antique Pre-1920
- Best Antique 1921 – 1950
- Best Antique 1951 – 1970
- Best Radical Bagger
- Best Modified Stock Bagger
- Best Old School Chopper
- Best Bobber Best Modified Stock Cruiser
- Best Modified Sportbike
- Best Trike Special “Hollister Bike” award
Last year, Corbin had over 60 custom bikes in the bike show…the world land speed record holder Rocky Robinson and his twenty-one foot record holding streamliner Ack Attack was also on display. For those who don’t follow such things, Rocky and Crew upped the ante for the World’s Fastest Motorcycle to over 376mph (two way average) in September of 2010. The effort netted a top speed of 394mph in their race for the record.
Additional “Happenings” at Corbin’s 4th Annual Rider Appreciation Day Include:
- Event Discount: Take a 10% discount on all Corbin accessories ordered during the weekend! That’s right, just because we don’t have it in stock doesn’t mean you can’t get a discount!
- Free Installation: In addition to the Discount, all Corbin accessories are eligible for free installation. Get your new saddle and ride home on it!
- Wizard’s Café: Corbin’s on-site `50s style diner will be open for breakfast and lunch all day if you prefer sit-down dining
- Top Hatters Poker Run: Once again, Corbin’s Workshop will be the final stop and destination for the Top Hatters’ annual Poker Run. A very popular event every year that raises funds for the needy of San Benito County
- Factory Tours: Take a self guided stroll around the workshop or join up with any of our guided tours throughout the day (10:00am – 5:00pm)
For more information: www.corbin.com