Icon Motorsports Press Release:
Over ICON’s existence, aggressive helmet graphics have been used not only as a way to experiment with different designs, but also as a way to persuade the uninitiated to wear full face helmets. Over these past 10 years we have often turned to the brush of Tanner Goldbeck to not just make a “Skull helmet,” but a moving piece of pop art. The new ICON Airmada Parahuman continues this trend.
Underneath the Tanner Goldbeck design lays ICON’s newest helmet chassis, the AIRMADA.
Icon Airmada Parahuman Specifications:
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US ), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) SAFETY AND TESTING STANDARDS.
- Available in Black and Red
- Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durability
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation.
- Rapid Release™ Shield Change System
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior
- Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for increased fit and comfort.
For more information: www.rideicon.com