Saddlemen Press Release:
Searching for a new motorcycle seat can be exciting, but it can also be a bit daunting. Replacing your OEM seat (or even your old and worn down aftermarket seat) is truly an investment. One cost-effective solution to improving the comfort of your seat without springing for a full replacement is to enhance your setup with a SaddleGel Comfort Pad.
Saddlemen SaddleGel Comfort Pads will immediately increase your riding comfort and turn any seat into a luxurious touring seat. Featuring our advanced technology medical grade SaddleGel™, these pads are designed to absorb shock and evenly distribute the rider’s weight across the full surface of the pad, thereby eliminating hot spots and improving comfort.
SaddleGel Comfort Pads are offered in different cover materials and a variety of sizes to match your seat and your preferences. Available in the original cover, breathable fleece cover, plush pillow, and our G-Tech memory foam. All SaddleGel Comfort Pads include a quick-disconnect strap system to secure the pad on your bike or anywhere else you might use it.
- A convenient and cost-effective way to improve your riding comfort.
- Medical grade SaddleGel reduces vibration and distributes weight for prolonged comfort.
- Available in medium, large and extra large sizes to fit your seat’s shape.
- Available in original, fleece, tech memory foam and pillow versions.
- Lifetime guarantee against freezing, cracking, drying out, leaking or melting.
Original – MRSP $74.95 – $99.95
Fleece – MSRP $84.95 – $109.95
Tech – MSRP $89.95 – $109.95
Pillow – MSRP $85.95 – $109.95
For more information: www.saddlemen.com