Öhlins Press release:
Hendersonville, North Carolina: Ride, drive, or glide into the mountains of Western North Carolina on Saturday, May 12, 2012, to visit Öhlins USA, celebrating its 15-year history and the 36th year of Öhlins Racing AB. For your pleasure, there will be very cool and thrilling displays of the following associates and friends:
* Andretti Autosport Indycar
* Erik Buell Racing 1190RS
* Motus Motorcycles MST-R
* Victory Motorcycles Zach NessCafé Custom
* Klock Werks Kustom Cycles
* Matt Cooke NHRA Dragsters
* Triumph Motorcycles
* Dane Westby’s M4 Suzuki AMA Daytona Sportbike
* Jamie James Productions
* BMW Performance Center Riding Training School
* BMW S 1000 RR Dragbike
* Late Model Dirt Racecar
* Road Runner Magazine Editors
* Neale Bayle Speedtv.com “Speed” Triple
* AMA Hall of Fame Inductee Gary Mathers
* Cane Creek bicycling components
* Allie Warfel Road Racer Girl
* Brian Stokes Championship-Winning Race bike
* US DESMO Track Club
* Old Crap Riders Club
* American V-Twins
Featuring the Live Music of Asheville’s, The Big Nasty
Also featured is our racecar lab with Seven-Post Shake Rig Demonstrations, and informative Motorcycle Suspension Set-Up Seminars. Food will be available for purchase and there will be a prize drawing for cool giveaways that includes a Grand Prize motorcycle shock. Local Öhlins dealers and service centers will be present to fulfill your personal suspension needs.
The Öhlins USA Open House is Saturday, May 12, 2012, 10am-3pm, rain, shine or meteor shower.
703 C S. Grove St, Hendersonville, 28792.
GPS Coordinates: 35.308795 latitude, -82.451035 longitude.